What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A gluten-free spinach/cheddarcheese/chicken patty with about 1/2 tsp. horseradish mustard, 1 stalk celery, 1 oz. half and half with my decaf.  This was my breakfast .
Well my hat's off to you Pat. I could never stick to a diet like that.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmm, dangerous!  You could PM me the recipe, or join the Recipe Exchange and post it in there!

Pumpkin, orange and apricot juice.
All the American bakers here know how to make them. They won't want some English female telling them what they know and I don't. But I'll get it to you.

barbh

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Egg drop soup and crab ragoons. Have some shrimp fried rice that I am trying to decide if I want now or will wait.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

IThe explanation would help if only I knew what a snickerdoodle was. 
  They sound like they'd be nice. 
A snickerdoodle is a vanilla-type cookie rolled in cinnamon and sugar and baked. It's crisp, yet chewy. Dunks beautifully in milk, tea, or coffee. Dunks decadently in hot chocolate.

Recipe is here:  http://www.thecatsite.com/t/238197/cookies

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

A snickerdoodle is a vanilla-type cookie rolled in cinnamon and sugar and baked. It's crisp, yet chewy. Dunks beautifully in milk, tea, or coffee. Dunks decadently in hot chocolate.

Recipe is here:  http://www.thecatsite.com/t/238197/cookies
  Looks yummmmm, might have to check with Stewball to see if their recipe translates the 'shortening' and the c measurements for the butter.  Then maybe go get some eggs so I can try making them. 

A slice of Battenburg cake.  (I love marzipan).

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:thanks:   Looks yummmmm, might have to check with Stewball to see if their recipe translates the 'shortening' and the c measurements for the butter.  Then maybe go get some eggs so I can try making them. :D

A slice of Battenburg cake.  (I love marzipan).
I'm lying face down on the floor crying and kicking my feet
I
Battenburg with marzipan I scream.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had my reward meal out (once a day my plan allows what is called a reward meal - where I can choose what kind of complex carbs I want - be it bread, potatoes, something sweet).  We were still celebrating my husband's birthday from Friday :) and went to his favorite Mexican restaurant.

I had 1/2 of a non-breaded, grilled jalapeno pepper wrapped in bacon, filled with cream cheese, marinated grilled skirt steak, 3 prawns grilled, wrapped in bacon.  Sauteed veggies (zucchini, two colors of bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and bit of onion) which I asked for instead of rice, beans and tortillas. For my carb I had 1 spoon of hubbie's whipped cream that came with his dessert and one serving (4 small pieces) of chocolate truffles with decaf, half and half.  Wonderful meal.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Pat, that does indeed sound very good:-D

I had a couple of slices of bread with lemon curd and a 'jug' of tea.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were given a home made plum pudding last night. It smelt so good that I had to crack it open. Last thing I ate was plum pudding, custard and icecream. Yum. Yum. Yum.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you had my health issues, and my young husband that I want to be with for many more years to come, you could :)
Obviously I don't know your health issues and a young husband? Nice for you.
I'm going to be 70 next year so I'm not that worried about overweight.
Be well.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Late breakfast  - 1 egg with sautéed white mushroom, scallion and diced sugar-free prosciutto.  1 cup boiled fresh broccoli with a tablespoon of tzatziki sauce (can't spell...sigh).  Decaf with 1 oz. half and half.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH made a scramble out of eggs, shredded hash browns, left over taco meat and cheese, topped with hot pico de gallo type salsa. Man was it ever delish :)

Oh and a chai latte cup with coconut creamer, the best :)

Yep, good and fattening.

Status
Not open for further replies.