What's the last thing you ate - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Huge salad with romaine, baby spinach, black olives, celery, cucumber, some chicken, some rinsed chick pea beans, Feta cheese, a few croutons. Dressing was plain; just EVOO and balsamic vinegar.. I am stuffed!

a couple of sugarless root beer barrel hard candies for dessert.. just to get the taste out of my mouth...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Chocolate marshmallow ice cream (I'm not going to tell you how much! 
 )

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A bowl of Cap'n Crunch. 
 I know. But this has been bugging me for months now. I have been wanting Cap'n Crunch and I don't know why. We went for groceries yesterday and it was on sale. So I caved and bought a box. Rick laughed at me, but well, it was pretty good. Rick said he'd help me eat the stuff.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

A bowl of Cap'n Crunch. 
 I know. But this has been bugging me for months now. I have been wanting Cap'n Crunch and I don't know why. We went for groceries yesterday and it was on sale. So I caved and bought a box. Rick laughed at me, but well, it was pretty good. Rick said he'd help me eat the stuff.
in my book, Cap'n Crunch is a gourmet food! 
   i especially love the kind with Crunch Berries. 

a peanut butter and black cherry jelly sandwich, some raw carrot and celery pieces, and 4 oatmeal peanut butter cookies -- from the two trays i baked this morning.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peanut Butter Cap'n crunch is my favorite! The last thing I ate was peanut butter sandwich crackers.

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

in my book, Cap'n Crunch is a gourmet food! 
   i especially love the kind with Crunch Berries. 

a peanut butter and black cherry jelly sandwich, some raw carrot and celery pieces, and 4 oatmeal peanut butter cookies -- from the two trays i baked this morning.
I love Cap'n Crunch!! My favorite is the peanut butter. 

The last thing I ate was a Lean Cuisine. Swedish meatballs to be exact. It was meh. 

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am discovering that I really do not like the frozen meals anymore. It is funny. I find them much too salty, or too much pepper for my taste. And not filling enough. I buy the Lean Cuisine. I have had 3 of them in my freezer for a while. I would prefer either a salad, an apple with peanut butter, or open a bag of "Skinny Pop" Olive Oil popcorn and a cup of tea. 

I guess my tastes are changing. I do not use very much salt on my food. I do if I am eating potatoes, but usually, not much salt at all. None goes in my salad. My dressing is EVOO and Balsamic Vinegar.. nothing else. 

I just had a mixture of peanuts, cashews, and honey roasted peanuts, along with a cup of coffee.

I am going out after supper, Have to stay awake; hence the caffeine.. It will be late when I return home. I have to give Artie 2 meds when I return. I will be up very late. 

Status
Not open for further replies.