What's the last thing you ate - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
breakfast - 2 eggs over easy, cooked in 1/2 tsp of butter, 1 slice pepperjack cheese, 1 small homegrown raw green bell pepper, 1 oz. half and half with my coffee.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely dinner - salad of romaine, homegrown arugula, scallion, celery, raw cauliflower, tomato and cucumber with a garlic blue cheese dressing. 2 spinach stuffed chicken patties with a bit of sugar-free mustard, on a greek pita flatbread. 1/4 cantalope with 6 oz. of homemade full fat yogurt, good dash of cinnamon.  1 oz. half and half with my decaf coffee.  I do love my diet :)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Döner kebab for lunch.
Is that like a Shawarma?
Yes, it's very similar. Usually it's chicken or beef grilled on a spit and served in a pita bread "pocket" with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, hot peppers and a creamy sauce. Some people add a slice or two of goat's cheese. It was supposedly "invented" by a Turk living in Berlin who wanted to sell a "fast food" version of kebab. It's the most popular fast food in Germany and rapidly gaining ground in other European countries.

I had corned beef on rye for lunch today

Last edited:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 opal apple with under an ounce raw almonds, 3 oz. homemade plain yogurt. Cinnamon atop.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another big peach and juicy wasn't the word. Juice dripping down me. It was yummy.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Made a sausage sub with a gf half French baguette, yellow, red and orange bell pepper slices and an organic spinach Florentine chicken sausage,a slice of provolone cheese, wee bit of mayo. Yummo.  Salad to start.  Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream (a little single serve size) for dessert :)

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Large green salad with leaf and romaine lettuce, English cucumber, fresh off vine small tomatoes, carrots, red peppers, cranberries and almond slivers and garlic cheese croutons. Garlic vinegrette dressing. Frozen tangerine fruit bar for dessert.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Large green salad with leaf and romaine lettuce, English cucumber, fresh off vine small tomatoes, carrots, red peppers, cranberries and almond slivers and garlic cheese croutons. Garlic vinegrette dressing. Frozen tangerine fruit bar for dessert.
That sounds so good and I haven't had coffee or breakfast yet 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
breakfast - large opal apple with 6 oz. homemade yogurt, cinnamon atop. 1 oz. half and half with my strong coffee <propping up eyelids.  I wasn't ready to wake up but that sound of a cat retching..fortunately on the windowsill, not my quilt, got me up).

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A chocolate covered pretzel I brought home from the bridal shower I went to yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.