What's the last thing you ate - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Supper tonight. I found this package of dried beans called "pigeon peas" in my cabinet. I cooked them in the pot like any other dried beans with bits of ham cut up in them. I made a pan of baked cornbread in my iron skillet. I thought it was going to be a wonderful supper on a cool night. There are absolutely the worst thing I ever put in my mouth. The rest of the pot is getting poured out tomorrow. I hate I wasted the ham. But the cornbread was good. I ate my slice with honey to get rid of the bean taste. Yuck, they were terrible. :lol3:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A half covered bitter chocolate digestive biscuit that I bought back with me from the UK. Can't get them here.

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It is 1.10 am and a cramp in my leg woke me so I'm at the computer for a few hours. Will possibly stay up just ate a plate  of cereal and my morning meds. Regards anneno2

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't worry if I had a grandmother she would be two hundred years old and tough! I'm a vegetarian, so grandmother is safe.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Barton's milk chocolate candy bar that is wrapped in a label that looks like a $1 million dollar currency.  I only meant to have a piece, but the whole thing is what appears to be missing, .
 (or eaten)!!

molly22

Country girl living the life with my furry friends
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had a real crappy week at work so tonight I ordered out some garlic shrimp Alfredo and a big pizza for hubby. Need a carb binge!

Status
Not open for further replies.