What's Santa bringing for your kitty?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Seconded on the kitty boinks, looks like something da Buddy would love.

I got him cat grass when he was a kitten and he didn't seem to pay any attention to it, but maybe now that he's older it's worth trying.

Awesome gift ideas all around, I will have to steal some of these ideas MUAHAHAHA.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have several stores on Etsy that are go-to places for kitty toys (but I'm not sure I'm allowed to "promote" them here). But besides several new favorite toys for Milly to go inside of her first Christmas stocking, I know one thing she loves is when all of her comfy towels and fleece blankies are washed... then fresh & toasty warm right out of the dryer... so I might end up doing a load of laundry Christmas morn, just so she can have a warm cuddle in her blankies! lol

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My girls need a bigger bed, so that's their gift  :-)

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats both adore the tree and are certain that it is a new cat toy specifically for their amusement. I will probably cook them a fish steak when I have Christmas brunch. They are over the moon for fishes.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Christmas, Eclipse is getting a Neko fly.  It will be our first.  Fluffy is getting a ball (2in in dia) that goes on the da Bird stick.  I hope she likes it.  For the stockings we found a pet stocking of balls at Petsmart that we are going to divide between them as well as some puffs.

Not only are my cats getting gifts, they are giving as well.  Swedish fish for my oldest son, PJ's for Kim, and a laser pointer for the youngest. Oh and a shirt for DH. 

Last year DH  gave the Eclipse a bag of Hello kitty toys.

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Comet is getting a remote controlled mouse cat toy to chase and hunt, and a stocking full of toys and treats. He just got a cat perch for his birthday so Christmas will be small.