What's On Top Of Your Fridge?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Several rolls/varieties of tape, one of those Swiffer small handheld dusters, a vase with flake flowers, and a replacement filter for the cats' water fountain.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a thing on either fridge....well....maybe a little dust!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
A yoghurt maker, lunch box, cup full of pens and a sign that says:
Cats have two lives; theirs and yours.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dust. And a cat, usually. Yep, there's one up there now. I can't keep anything up there because the cats would knock it off.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You would hit the jackpot with me..apart from the cat (he has a blanket up there) and a very sad pot plant, a large plastic coke bottle full of coins...better go cash it in just in case..lol

Last edited:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing at all.... years ago it would have been Chrissy, she had a bed up there while we were going through introductions. Food and water too. She had a overstimulation problem and could attack at a moments notice. There is absolutely no way they could steal her, she was WAY too protective of her spot and feisty!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My girls have never been into climbing on top of the fridge.

Aside from the bouquet I have a small tin bucket with sharpies, pens, pencils and a small exacto knife, a basket with vitamins, a handwritten cookbook of family recipes DD one doodled in, the kids headphones, a couple small toys that got taken away at some point, bubbles and a rock. Most of that stuff was put there to be inaccessible to kids but my DD is just under 5' already so now it's just...there.

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A dish drying rack, a couple of empty wicker baskets... and a cat!

I wouldn't normally keep anything there at all (I'm pretty short), but my apartment is low on counter and storage space, so I keep odds and ends up there.