What's in your cat's cart?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If your cat(s) kept a running cart on various websites, what would be in it?

Boone and Gracie currently have a running cart on Chewy for things they want Santa to bring them for Christmas this year. It includes...

door knob teaser JW PET Cataction Door Knob Teaser with Lattice Cuz Cat Toy - Chewy.com
springs FRISCO Swattin' Springs Cat Toy, 4-Pack - Chewy.com
personalized food bowls for each of them FRISCO Preppy Stripes Ceramic Personalized Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.1-cup - Chewy.com
two bags of treats for being good after getting their nails clipped. BLUE BUFFALO Bursts With Paw-Licken Chicken Cat Treats, 12-oz tub - Chewy.com
peek and play pop up tent HARTZ Just For Cats Peek & Play Pop-Up Tent Cat Toy - Chewy.com

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Food and meds at Chewy. I read somewhere that some sites save an item from stock if it's in your cart even if you don't officially order it.

Chewy has been running out of a lot of things lately.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely Chicken Pill Pockets for Cricket. I gave her some when she had to have some meds for a UTI and now she's addicted. I've been taking out one pocket and making small balls to give her in the evening. She will come around and beg me for them. I know that's what she wants, because when she sees the bag she starts kneading and purring and after she eats it, she leaves.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Extra lures for her wand toy
A large bag of catnip
Springs
Sparkle balls for fetch
Freeze dried salmon treats
More freeze dried fishy treats

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dutch, food, ANY food and lots of it. Molly, a new stuffed mouse to bat around, and Yammy, chicken, only from the Walmart deli and cut into bite-sized pieces.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my cats would order a refrigerator. They know food comes out of that big white thing, but I don't know if they've figured out that it's because I'm the one filling it with food.