What's he look like?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's beautiful no matter what he is! I have a feral male that is that same dark orange and white, it's very unusual and beautiful color, they are the color of a fox. He does look like he has a 'M' between his eyes which says he's a tabby, and he is definitely a DSH, or domestic short hair. I always called the 'swirl' in their color 'marble'. I'm sure there are some breeders out there that can help you with the exact name for his color. Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaksmom13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Do and Bob; Would this be the "M" you mean that Tabbys have? I'm pretty sure it is. I've always had cats but not familiar with breed traits.

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The old story is that the baby Jesus was restless one night, until a cat jumped into the manger and started purring.  The baby went right to sleep.  Mary rewarded the cat by placing her initial "M" on its forehead.

He's a ginger tabby and a beautiful one at that!

jaksmom13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you Ondine! I love the old story, that's the first time I have heard it. He really is beautiful! He has come a long way, he was eight weeks when we got him and was malnourished, and completely infested with fleas. The people we got him from did not take good care of their cats at all. We had all we could do not to take every one of them.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh gorgeous boy ! :rbheart:

He is a red classic tabby and white domestic shorthair.

I love his big eyes and tall ears. ;) He reminds me of puss in boots out of the shrek films. :lol3:

jaksmom13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you GemsGem! My cousins 6year old informed me quite seriously that I should have named him Boots so that we could call him Puss in Boots. Lol! [emoji]128523[/emoji]

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
 He has come a long way, he was eight weeks when we got him and was malnourished, and completely infested with fleas. The people we got him from did not take good care of their cats at all. We had all we could do not to take every one of them.
Oh, I know what you mean.  Some people just don't know what treasures cats are.  But good you rescued him.