What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Rick will not be home for dinner tonight, so it's just me. It will either be a tuna salad sandwich or maybe a meatball sub. Something like that. If I do meatball subs, I can just make the sauce and get some meatballs out of the freezer, make a full batch and then Rick and I can have the leftovers tomorrow night, since he's bowling early. But I haven't decided yet. I'm on a meatball kick.
Didn't happen. Rick called me on his way down and said that if I'd hold off on dinner til he got back, he'd stopped at McD's and bring something home. Since I had to clean the boxes and do the trash last night, it worked out well. So McD's it was.

I think tonight we're going to grill a ham slice. I bought a delicious bottled BBQ sauce from Dakim Farms when we were in Vermont, and can use that on the ham. The ham and a bit of salad should do it for us.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had McDonalds last night too. I had to get some groceries and it was just easy to grab while we were out.

I'm making the meatball subs tonight. I've been craving them since yesterday. I will probably make gnocchi as a side.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it'll either be some steak soup or some bbq chicken pizza, whichever one i don't have for lunch will be my dinner. the bbq chicken pizza is awesome! i used homemade apple butter bbq sauce for the sauce on the pizza and that took it to the point of greatness.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Homemade meatloaf!
I don't have a recipe but my mom made it and I can't wait to eat it after I get back home tonight! She makes THE best meatloaf ever!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
An arugula salad with sun dried tomatoes, apple slices, blue cheese, roasted red peppers, pecans and steak tips.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spaghettini with tomato based sauce, beans, vegetables, and cheese topped with crunchy chili peanuts.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
You are having some good dinners, people. I love sauerbraten. Roast pork, too. I'll take the spaghettini, too, while I'm at it.

I'm thinking some kind of soup tonight. Maybe some of the chicken corn soup from the freezer, along with some strawberry muffins.

Rick is taking me to breakfast this morning, so we won't have much for dinner.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a foot of snow by the lake so I think some stick to your ribs homemade chile with onion green, peppers, and some ground pork and some cornbread muffins for watching football.

millynjoe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello currently making spiral cut glazed ham with mashed potatoe and brocali yummy

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I'll take some chili, some ham, and some meatloaf! 

Probably pizza tonight

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Louisiana Red Beans and Rice in the crock pot. With cornbread. Yum. It was such a cold day today with a wind chill of 9 degrees F. It was just nasty. Dinner was perfect for a day like this!

snufkin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I made some quesadillas with fire roasted corn and sauteed peppers inside. on top was mangoes and avocado in lime juice. was pretty tasty.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Whatever Rick makes is what we're having for dinner. I have a hair appt right after work, so he's in Big Charge. 

He texted me over lunch....said he's calling for pizza.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.