What's For Dinner? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much!All went well today,thank goodness!We got home and he went to bed,got up and had 2 tomato sandwiches for lunch.He wanted something sweet so a small bowl of cheerios ,and for dinner I made a ham,pepper,onion and cheese omelet,I made bread today while he was sleeping so we had toast and opened a jar of elder razz jam.Best jam ever!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much!All went well today,thank goodness!We got home and he went to bed,got up and had 2 tomato sandwiches for lunch.He wanted something sweet so a small bowl of cheerios ,and for dinner I made a ham,pepper,onion and cheese omelet,I made bread today while he was sleeping so we had toast and opened a jar of elder razz jam.Best jam ever!
Happy to hear it!!!!yay;

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry Kwik Kwik , the bars are gone. Next time, I'll take a picture. I usually make them a couple times during the fall season.

lizzie lizzie Kudos to your other half! I'm so glad it went well for him!

Tonight's dinner is shredded chuck roast over mashed potatoes with gravy. Haven't decided what vegetable I'm making yet, but am leaning toward peas with thyme.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Who always says ' I was feeling "tartar saucery"? Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 ?

That's was me yesterday and I had 2 nice little fish fillets with lots of tartar sauce-really good
GuiIty as charged. I'm prone to choosing foods driven by what condiment I'm craving!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I might have a frozen pizza out in the shop,but nope,sooooo I made a pot of spaghetti sauce,gave him a choice of penne or angel hair (he chose the angel hair) and made garlic bread and a small salad for us to share.So yummy!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For lunch I had a veggie stir-fry that dad made. I added habanero salsa, baby spinach, swiss cheese, and I got the idea to crush up some carolina reaper cheetos on top. Disgusting! I don't think I like puffed snacks, but I was trying to use them up.

For dinner I will probably have more of the stir-fry, without the cheetos.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Got my NFG today and couldn't wait to try some wings in there but when I opened the box there was no thermometer,no 6qt pot and no basket!!!Called customer service and have to return it- how easy would it be to just send me the missing parts? Grrrr

I'm just gonna have a frozen dinner,the ravioli carbonara is yummy so I'll have that one

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
OMG Kwik Kwik ! Where did you order it? Wow!

I'm making chicken fricassee. In my little Crofton Dutch oven! It will hold four chicken legs beautifully with the gravy and dumplings and some peas. And since I finally have milk, I'm making a bit of bread pudding for Dear Richard.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Kwik Kwik ! Where did you order it? Wow!

I'm making chicken fricassee. In my little Crofton Dutch oven! It will hold four chicken legs beautifully with the gravy and dumplings and some peas. And since I finally have milk, I'm making a bit of bread pudding for Dear Richard.
Walmart.com & you'd think they could just send the missing components.... but noooooo So ya have to repackage,return it,get refunded and reorder.... I think I just might order it from Ninja after I get my refund

Dear Richard is Blessed with a wonderful wife- your meals sound fantastic all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.