What's For Dinner? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we each had a broiled hot dogs on a toasted bun with mustard, black beans and corn, and a half avocado with fresh squeezed lime. Chocolate and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Do you know why dessert is spelled with two "s"es? Because you can always ask for seconds!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
C catapault Works for me!

I got the chicken legs out of the freezer for tonight and will re-heat them quickly in the NFG. Rick is going to check on the corn; he thinks he could get a couple ears. Sliced tomatoes; we have really good yellow tomatoes (but the other tomatoes are hanging out at the green stage and aren't ripening). I'm going to have red beets. It works.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday we tried a new pizza place in the city that had great reviews, it's been around for quite awhile but we've never been there before. Will definitely be going back, absolutely delicious. :yummy:

Tonight I'm making veggie chili. I know it's not chili weather but I need something that I can get a lot of leftovers from since it's going to be a busy week.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Went to the Botanic Garden today, my happy place, and out to lunch so won't be having dinner tonight other than fruit, e.g. blueberries, strawberries and an apple.

Lunch was vegan quiche with a side salad and roasted potatoes.
IMG_2058.jpeg

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Costco salmon bger on a lightly toasted roll with a smear of mayonnaise, black beans and corn (cold) with Goya sazon, and made some guacamole - mashed avocado and lime juice. Served in a bowl rather than on the sandwich because it makes things slip-slide apart when you bite down.

Status
Not open for further replies.