What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very spicy fried fish balls in a tomato sauce, delish, cuscus, which I'm not mad about, with vegetable soup, chicken and beans.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The vegetable soup that we didn't have last night. We had a slice of leftover pork and a slice of leftover meatloaf. I chose the meatloaf and used that for a quick sandwich. Rick made a sandwich with the pork. And we had salads to go with. Perfect for a Friday night supper. But that means that we have to have the soup tonight. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol3:

Are you getting sick of chicken?

I don't know what I'm having for dinner. It might be chicken for me too. I bought some fresh wings that I might grill. :yummy:
Very but I've still got chicken to finish. I'll look like one by the time I finish and I loved chicken but one can have too much of a good thing.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Grilled baked potatoes with spicy grilled shrimp. I'll do them on the indoor grill late this afternoon.

Dessert will be a pan of cinnamon apple bars.....a new recipe that I want to try.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've really found a new satisfaction in cooking just lately so I will be on here regularly to look for new recipes I can try

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Not sure about tonight. Rick is running errands right after work and then we need to grab some groceries. Going to be a busy night....maybe a frozen pizza. Or Boca burgers. I'm leaning toward Boca burgers. There are some leftover crock pot beans in the freezer that he can nuke for himself, too.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Having leftovers from last night:

1/2 of a rare rib-eye steak which was seared stove-top and then placed in oven.

1/2 of an acorn squash that was baked with a sprinkle of brown sugar, butter, S&P, cinnamon, allspice

leftover boiled baby new potatoes that I did a quick smash to and added butter, s&p....

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm cooking a turkey today. I was going to buy a chicken to cook which was $7 but for $9 got a turkey. I will make 4 meals from the turkey compared to 2 from the chicken.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Going to be in the 20's here tonight.  Very cold for North Carolina.  Think I'll do potato soup with broccoli and cheddar cheese.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I had grilled breast of chicken with rice and cherry tomatoes.
Not sure about tonight. Rick is running errands right after work and then we need to grab some groceries. Going to be a busy night....maybe a frozen pizza. Or Boca burgers. I'm leaning toward Boca burgers. There are some leftover crock pot beans in the freezer that he can nuke for himself, too.
What's boca burgers?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having leftovers from last night:

1/2 of a rare rib-eye steak which was seared stove-top and then placed in oven.
1/2 of an acorn squash that was baked with a sprinkle of brown sugar, butter, S&P, cinnamon, allspice
leftover boiled baby new potatoes that I did a quick smash to and added butter, s&p....
Sounds jolly nice. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.