What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's a spiralizer? ?
i'm pretty sure that @Winchester posted about the spiralizer in another thread, with this link to the spiralizer --    it's a spiral vegetable slicer, cuts vegetables into thin-ish spirals.

i'll have some jello with fruit (strawberry, with sliced canned peaches in it), along with my soup and cheese/crackers.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Chicken and Summer Vegetable Tostadas (with yellow squash/zucchini as one of those summer vegetables). From Cooking Light

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Garlic kale sausages tonight. I'm not sure what we will have with them. Hopefully something on the bbq because it's too hot to turn the oven on.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big salad, baked boneless, skinless chicken breast, 1 serving of a gluten-free 3 cheese pizza I like.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Tonight's menu is grilled salmon. I still have some of my cherry chipotle sauce in the fridge, so I'm going to use the rest of it up on the salmon. Not sure how I'm going to make our yellow squash tonight. But I know we're having yellow squash as a side. 
 Maybe I'll just throw some in a salad. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's going to be either Korean Chicken or chicken in green curry sauce. I've got to go to the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.