What

H.Sistine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Morchella my female fluff xD. She came to us as a feral, and I tamed her.
I was curious as to what breed(s) she might be. I’ve been thinking she may have some main coon…( no worries about the plumpness, haha. She is pregnant. ):)

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

H.Sistine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Or I was also looking at Norwegian forest cats, and she almost has the same face shape. But she has a small frame.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I think if you want to compare her to an established breed, so perhaps the Sibirians...

Sibirians too can be quite large, although visibly smaller than MCO or Norvegians... But I have noticed modern Siberians arent as big, and tend to look more doll-alike... This is true at least for the Sibirians in Sweden.

But what she is is surely, domestic long hair, DLH. alike 95% of all cats.

colorwise, she is literally brown on the pics... Im not sure if its her true color, or it has something to do with the pics.

I think she is a brown (black) tabby (ie not blue (grey / diluted). The whitish around her mouth isnt no true white spot, its typical for tabbies.
And the whitish mane is typical for dark longhair with a great mane.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous and forest cat like and would say a Siberian-like also. Officially she is a dlh , she looks like a blue tabby tuxedo in the pics. Thank you for saving her and her kittens. ❤

H.Sistine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think if you want to compare her to an established breed, so perhaps the Sibirians...

Sibirians too can be quite large, although visibly smaller than MCO or Norvegians... But I have noticed modern Siberians arent as big, and tend to look more doll-alike... This is true at least for the Sibirians in Sweden.

But what she is is surely, domestic long hair, DLH. alike 95% of all cats.

colorwise, she is literally brown on the pics... Im not sure if its her true color, or it has something to do with the pics.

I think she is a brown (black) tabby (ie not blue (grey / diluted). The whitish around her mouth isnt no true white spot, its typical for tabbies.
And the whitish mane is typical for dark longhair with a great mane.
Thank you! She is actuallya lot more get than in the photo.It’s just the lighting.
I’d say she is grey but there is a slight golden if you look at her s certain way. Thanks for your help!

H.Sistine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! She is actuallya lot more get than in the photo.It’s just the lighting.
I’d say she is grey but there is a slight golden if you look at her s certain way. Thanks for your help!
Has* sorry

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW, my mom specifically got a Siberian because it is supposedly hypoallergenic. She is allergic to my domestic shorthair, Willy, but not to her cat pictured above.