What will my kittens look like?

jzedlav

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I have a female cat I received from a friend when she was just under a year old. My friend was certain she had been spayed, but is clearly wrong because she's pregnant. The only male she's been around is my roommate's (now spayed) cat so we know who the father is.

My female is long furred and solid black with green eyes, just like her dad (shortfur) was. Her mum was a pale ginger with a white underside. 

My roommate's male is shortfur, white with patches of ginger on his back and over his head and green eyes. We don't know about his father, but his mother was a long-furred ginger/white cat. 

Anyone know what the kittens could look like?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

So I have a female cat I received from a friend when she was just under a year old. My friend was certain she had been spayed, but is clearly wrong because she's pregnant. The only male she's been around is my roommate's (now spayed) cat so we know who the father is.

My female is long furred and solid black with green eyes, just like her dad (shortfur) was. Her mum was a pale ginger with a white underside. 

My roommate's male is shortfur, white with patches of ginger on his back and over his head and green eyes. We don't know about his father, but his mother was a long-furred ginger/white cat. 

Anyone know what the kittens could look like?
So both cats carry long fur.   Half the kittens will be long furred, half short haired - but carriers.  That part Im sure on, the color genetics Im less sure on.

The father seems to be a Harlequin of some sort..  That is a strong gene, at least, on females.

Both parents has green eyes, so I would guess, the kids will have it too...

Lets hope others fill in, for example