What was your worst date?

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I went speed-dating once and that turned into a bit of a nightmare.

It was a good laugh until my #3 guy started wandering over to my table and I recognized him as someone that I used to work with and that was always a weirdo
... now THAT was a long 7 minutes!

Plus to cap it all, I didn't get any matches and the friend that I went with got a full house!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alexa

I went speed-dating once and that turned into a bit of a nightmare.

It was a good laugh until my #3 guy started wandering over to my table and I recognized him as someone that I used to work with and that was always a weirdo
... now THAT was a long 7 minutes!

Plus to cap it all, I didn't get any matches and the friend that I went with got a full house!!!!
thats awful! if even the weirdos didnt tick me i would have dating issues for life!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm I had a few.. the scariest was probably:

-One time I was supposed to meet a guy in a neutral place, which ended up being a small bar, and if we got along we would continue on with a date. He showed up 20min late, and walked in with his hand and arm torn up and bleeding. I asked what happened and he said that he had stopped to get gas and a carful of teenage boys were laughing (he thought at him) so he punched through the window when they refused to get out and dragged the driver out and beat him up!! I was like '............'

But I've had issues with guys being very sloppy eaters, making scenes in crowded places, smelling bad, you name it.

edited to add.. Oooh, once I went out with a guy who had turrets, but it was before it was "in" so I had no idea what it was. I asked him what he was doing and he just denied doing it period, even though he kept making noises over and over again. I think if he would have explained it or at least admitted to the whole thing would have been better, but he didn't and I was kinda freaked out!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm dating a guy I met over the internet, and we've only been on a few real "dates" and nothing bad has happened yet. We've had our "funny" moments, but nothing bad.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

IM going on a date this saturday.. not with kevin.. lets see how it goes!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran!!!

My worst or should I say most embarrassing date was when I was out with a new guy and I excused myself from the table at Red Lobster to use the restroom. I didn't remember the booths were up on a step, so when I went to leave, I forgot the step and literally fell FLAT on my face!!! Oh my.........

i_enjoy_cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My worst date ever actually was so bad because of something I did! I was so embarassed! This was about 15 years ago, I was in a movie theatre seeing Dirty Dancing and was having a problem with gas since we had eaten mexican before hand. I didn't want to leave the date and excuse myself since I was having such a good time. So I decided to just hold it. But when I got back to my place with them I had to spend the whole time in the bathroom. I was SO EMBARASSED! We never saw each other again :-(

To this day I won't go out to mexican food before a date.