What Was The Most Affectionate Cat You Have Ever Had Like?

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely story....thanks for sharing.

I sometimes feel a bit sorry for people who dismiss cats as cool and aloof....as they dont know the happiness and joy they are missing.
To be honest I was always told they were... Gracie not a very affectionate cat however she is bearly one years old so she has time .. we was laid next to me got an hour and I was cuddling her .. she fell asleep .. although bit me when she woke up and wanted to get up .. take it slow I suppose

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
This is hard-most of my cats have been affectionate but the cuddly one is Honeybee.

She sleeps on my chest all night long in the cold weather. Licks your hand for treats.

We got her in Jan 2013. Came from an elderly home-she was a tripper-so she came home to us..called her Honeybee due to her unique coat and such a sweet cat. She is affectionate almost all the time except when I bug her too much. I dread the day she leaves us to go to the rainbow bridge. She is 6ish and hope she sticks around for another decade. She loves car rides, walks along the paths with me in the woods. Talks when she wants something. She sleeps next to Jon during the day. She puts up with other cats but I think she likes being the only dominant kitty. Trouble is her middle name. She is soft and sweet. I love her so much and just love looking at her sweet face.

babygirl.jpg

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is hard-most of my cats have been affectionate but the cuddly one is Honeybee.

She sleeps on my chest all night long in the cold weather. Licks your hand for treats.

We got her in Jan 2013. Came from an elderly home-she was a tripper-so she came home to us..called her Honeybee due to her unique coat and such a sweet cat. She is affectionate almost all the time except when I bug her too much. I dread the day she leaves us to go to the rainbow bridge. She is 6ish and hope she sticks around for another decade. She loves car rides, walks along the paths with me in the woods. Talks when she wants something. She sleeps next to Jon during the day. She puts up with other cats but I think she likes being the only dominant kitty. Trouble is her middle name. She is soft and sweet. I love her so much and just love looking at her sweet face.

View attachment 197674
She looks like a pretty girl.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
thank you. She's my avatar too. She's a brat but lovable. She's a slinky kitty. you pick her up and she conforms to whatever shape you put her in. She never fights getting picked up..in fact when I carry her around the yard she loves it..purrs all the time but you can barely hear her.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 197674
Adorable ..