What was the last thing you bought?

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
groceries, mostly stuff to make salmon, grilled veggies, and iced tea along with milk and OJ

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last things I bought were on Monday or Tuesday, prescription meds for myself and later that day I ordered 3 cds online.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The summer clearance sales started this week, and I needed a new carry-on for my trip to the U.S. next week, as the allowed size has been changed. I spotted a gorgeous black leather backpack at 50% off. It's the perfect size, and I can use it every day for school, too.

I also bought 28 kg. (nearly 62 lbs.) of Jamie's favorite cat litter on sale.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a few things when I was done work today. I got a bottle of fruitopia, a bottle of coke, 60 pack of juicy fruit gum, a 200g container of cotton candy that was on sale at my work (and its yummy), some cookies, some Reese Snacksters (not sure what they are quite yet but they look yummy and its only 100 calories per pack) and some nair.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last thing i bought was a Calzone today at lunch when i went out with my coworkers

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i bought some funky envelopes to ship my cat sculptures in... but just a couple hours ago i bought hotel napkins to screen print on and pomegranite vodka

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I bought 3 Lily of the Valley scented candles. Boy do they ever smell nice. I put them on the back of desk so I can enjoy the fragrance while I work.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Yesterday I bought a new tanktop, a shirt to go over it and a new necklace and some ROSEMARY MINT BODY LOTION.
How could I have forgotten?
Yesterday I also got some Double A Batteries and Mom lunch for her 86th Birthday!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I bought a few things when I was done work today. I got a bottle of fruitopia, a bottle of coke, 60 pack of juicy fruit gum, a 200g container of cotton candy that was on sale at my work (and its yummy), some cookies, some Reese Snacksters (not sure what they are quite yet but they look yummy and its only 100 calories per pack) and some nair.
Okay, we seriously need to discuss your eating habits!

I bought a Mega Millions lottery ticket...*sigh*...hopefully I'll win!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As a birthday present to myself (belated
) I bought 1 lb. of Old Estate coffee from the Indonesian island of Java - Peets sold 1 days worth of this (they roast to order and will only roast this 1 day for 2007 as the supply is so limited). It is supposed to be better than Jamaica Blue Mountain which is the most incredible coffee I've ever had previously.

Can't wait to try this!