What was the last thing YOU ate?....#2

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Well I started the "What was the last thing you Copied & pasted" yesterday, so here is the second one in the series.

What was the last thing that YOU ate?

For me it was strawberry jam on english muffins!
ALL my babies are/were adopted (except my Big Poodle whose birthday was Jan 22 1991) but I was pretty sure Corkie's was on or about March 7 1990, and her Mom I decided was in February as she WAS my FUNNY VALENTINE. Kotton is sort of a mother (BOSSY! LOL) so her's is in May around Mother's day, and Benji's IS sometime around April 2003, and Missy I decided was in June, and Panther probably in November! And YES they all get birthday gifts! THAT IS A MUST!

slitty_kittay

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

It'll be salt and vinegar crisps in a week or two!

ooooh... I hope they get here while Dan is out, otherwise I'll have to share...

oh yeah - I had pasta with vegies tonight

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dinner was a marinated ravioli salad with green beans, mushrooms, red peppers, green onions, accompanied by cold meats (Honey ham and Hungarian salami). Breyers All Natural Vanilla with Blackberry Coulis. (Need to make the rest of the blackberries into coulis -- they're quite tart, but fine for coulis.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ilovejoelyo

cocoa puffs!
MMMMM yum! I love it when Mum buys the packs of cereals with about eight sample portions of cereal. There are always two packs of Cocoa Puffs! YUM!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3 nectarines, and two buttered bikkies with sultanas on it, i found this little store in frankfurt that only has butter biscuits! and im just drinking my tea

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just finished my breakfast, two pieces of vegemite on toast - i'm waiting for Mum to wake up to make me a milo!