What Type Of Cat Is This

Phoenix_The_Cutie_Cat=3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, I have this cat that is only about 7 months old. His name is Phoenix. I have no idea what type of cat he is. He is actually very smart for a cat (I think), when hes cold he goes to the warmest spot, before stepping on new things he checks to see if it is stable enough to walk on, and he somewhat listens to me when I say, Phoenix come here, go, no and good. He climbs very well, plays with water in his water bowl, comes when me or my brother say his name (and he recognises our voices), is really playful, is nice to new people and he is so sneaky it's like he teleports! He has a small head, pretty long neck and a gold color with brownish stripes. Here are some pictures of him.
So, I hope you guys know or find out what type of cat he is!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Phoenix_The_Cutie_Cat=3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also one time I was all the way upstairs in my room and Phoenix was outside, and then I hear the LOUDEST MEOW EVER!!! IT WAS LIKE A SIREN!!!! Maybe I'm over exaggerating but it sounded like a regular meow from him when I'm by him. But he was all the way outside!!!!!!!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He's cute! Can you post another side view picture, so that we can see his pattern better?

Phoenix_The_Cutie_Cat=3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I also forgot to mention that we got him for free.
Do you know anything about his parents?
Well I only saw his mom and she was orange with white on her chest and was a lot more fluffy. She was also really big.

Phoenix_The_Cutie_Cat=3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you know anything about his parents?
His dad I have never seen, but I have seen his mom. She is light orange with dark orange stripes. She has more white which is on her face, chin and chest. She is a longhair cat and really big too. Phoenix also has a grey brother who was playing with him the day we got him. He has white on his chin and a black striped pattern. He also had a brother who looks sorta like Phoenix, but with a different face pattern. He was also more orange than Phoenix. All of them didn't have the shape phoenix had. Phoenix looked more muscular, and had a small head and bigger paws than the others. He was also the youngest.