What type cat is this.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I  presume he is adult, perhaps even several years?  Being a dark point, he darkens up in the body with time.

OK, dark point - seal or possibly sepia point, medium or longhair..  white socks and white nose, so he is mitted "with white".

Birmans shall have socks, but they usually arent not white on the nose, so nearest comparison will be he is mitted ragdoll.   Say, mitted seal point,  a  look alike to a ragdoll.

But what he is, we dont know.  He may very well be a longhaired pointed domestic, with the same fireworks; mitted seal point..

If he with his broad paws is very young, just barely outside the kitten age, the analysis may be partly different.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I  presume he is adult, perhaps even several years?  Being a dark point, he darkens up in the body with time.

OK, dark point - seal or possibly sepia point, medium or longhair..  white socks and white nose, so he is mitted "with white".

Birmans shall have socks, but they usually arent not white on the nose, so nearest comparison will be he is mitted ragdoll.   Say, mitted seal point,  a  look alike to a ragdoll.

But what he is, we dont know.  He may very well be a longhaired pointed domestic, with the same fireworks; mitted seal point..

If he with his broad paws is very young, just barely outside the kitten age, the analysis may be partly different.
Good call, StefanZ.  

I was going to say s/he most likely has some Ragdoll lineage. But without papers and/or a DNA s/he would be classified as a domestic medium hair. Very beautiful cat!