What To Gift A Crazy-cat Friend?

Aruna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all!
My best friends birthday is coming up (in 2 months actually, I am early, I know!) and she is suuuper into cats. She has cat sweaters, cat mugs, and of course cats!

Now as she has so many things related to cats, do you have any recommendations on cool, unique products? Looking forward to a nice cat chat!

Thank you all and best regards,
Aruna

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've always wanted one of those cat carrying hoodies. Might get her one of those, especially if she has a snuggly cuddly cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aruna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow thank you all for so many recommendations! I see I am spoilt for choice now haha.

Just to keep you updated, I have look into every single one of your suggestions and here are the ones that have been shortlisted by me:

- Catpoly! Gosh I love Monopoly and I never knew there was a Cat version of it!

- Meowbox. Looks super cute and I think would be super well received.

- One or more products that were listed in the blog posts shared by Mother Dragon and Winchester (thought it would blow up if I mentioned all of them haha).

I also took a look around myself and found a few ones that I like, what do you think about them? Would love to hear your opinion:

- These laser thingys by floricat: FroliCat - Shop for Interactive Laser Cat Toys
They look fun and different in my opinion, don't you think? Actually haven't figured out a way to buy them on their site though haha. Feeling a bit stupid.

- The first necklace mentioned in this blog post: The 29 Most Unique Cat Gifts For Cat Lovers
My best friend loves her two ragdolls and I think one or even two necklaces of each of her cats would be an amazing gift. Downside is they area bit expensive. Am I right?

- One of these car accessories that feature cats: Cat Car Accessories - CafePress
She has to drive to work for 25 minutes every day and I think a litle bit of a feline touch in her car would cheer her up!

What do you think? Thanks again, I will probabl make a purchase on the weekend and I will definitely tell you what she will get! :)

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
We have one of the FroliCats and the cats love it. The laser zips around randomly and it runs for 15 minutes, which about all the cats can handle. You can get it on Chewy.com. However, it IS a gift for the cats and not the cat owner, as is the MeowBox.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you were in the UK. You might check for cat sites there. Personally, I think I'd go for a piece of jewelry or even a clever cat mug. Some are made specifically for tea and even have strainers or holders for the tea bags. You can find tons of them Amazon.

I rather like this one.

Take a look at these cat wall hooks, too. I sort of like the cat butt ones.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=cat+wall+hook&tag=&tag=thecatsite