what to feed the Wig man

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've tried so many different kinds of food that I can't remember them all! Wiggies has a constantly upset tummy. His stools are always runny and really stinky. He also gets gassy sometimes. He's quite fussy about his food - doesn't scrounge at all like his brother Pushkin.
Right now he's on Hill's c/d dry because that's what Pushy has to eat, and they both seem to love the taste. That would be fine with me, but it hasn't done anything to improve his stool situation, and from what I've researched, the ingredients aren't that great.
I'd like to try him on wet food because that's supposed to be better for their digestion.
So can anyone recommend a canned food that might do the trick?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
read the labels... find one without corn , wheat , soy ... and possibley chn... what commercial otc foods have you tried??

seppolina

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IVD makes a canned & dry food that is comparable to Hill's C/D. It's called Control. I tend to like the ingredients in IVD foods better than the Hill's brand (though they're still not optimal). You could check with your vet & see if it'd be OK to switch.

Amanda