What Should You Be Doing Instead Of Being On TCS - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I really should be straightening or running errands or doing laundry or.....

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Same! But the main reason I'm doing laundry today is because I heard on tv that it's bad luck to do it on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day. Who knew? :dunno: I'm not really superstitious but don't want to take any chances, lol.:wink:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably Grocery shopping . But watching TCS and listening To a Karaoke New Years party From the Philippines is more interesting.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pack up / put away more holiday ornamental items. Have done balcony and spruce cone garlands. They're easy. It's all the small tchotchkes that need to be wrapped and boxed. Like these delightful porcelain vegetables that go with Mrs Tiggywinkle et al.

Christmas Decor_2019-12_Mrs Tiggywinkle's vegetables.jpg . Christmas Decor_2019-12_Mrs Tiggywinkle et al.jpg

I'm making broth from the bones of the Christmas rib roast, slow simmer with carrot and celery, thyme etc. Suet went out for the birds.

Himself wants shrimp for dinner so I need to take some out to thaw. Between where two teeth were removed on the upper left last Wednesday and the filling that broke a day later on the bottom right I'll have scrambled eggs or a smoothie or something else that's soft and needs no chewing. Bah humbug.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Status
Not open for further replies.