What my Kiki did

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today the funniest thing happened! >.< After dinner, my mom put the leftover food onto a plate, to go into the fridge. There was a couple scoops of mashed potato, and a small fried Pork Fillet( i dont know what to call it). You can probably tell what happened, but I still find the need to write about it. My brother needed my mom for something, so she went upstairs. The food was left on the counter(oh and Kiki was fed her evening meal). A couple minutes later, the fillet was gone! lol Kiki always gobbles down food, and nearly dies when she sees our other cat eating meat. It was definitely Kiki(profile picture) because, there were oily footprints all over the kitchen floor and when my mom came downstairs, Kiki ran straight outside.   >.<    Kiki's belly is now so HUGE, I think she'll PoP! lol, what funny things did your cats do today??  :D

edenandcoral723

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Definitely sounds llke a malicious little thing! My Coral does the same thing too; last time my mom was eating corn flakes with strawberries and the minute she left her food unattended, Coral lept and started lapping up the milk! However, whenever I eat cereal she doesn't even wait to let me put down my bowl, she'll try to steal some AS I eat. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol thats so cute! :D

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my Casper wants something and we're not fast enough to suit him, he knocks everything off the coffee table. Then he walks by, nonchalantly, and very quickly jumps up and bites our toes, racing off after like a bat out of you know where! He will also purposely jump on our old cat, looking at us the whole time, because he knows that will bring us over.Then he races off again and hides. He's such a snot!