What Kinda Tabby Was She

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She would be called a brown classic tabby and white Domestic Shorthair. Very pretty!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yah she was veary pretty yet she got cancer and is now gone before even her 10th birthday unreal i cant stop thinking of her and crying people starting think im crazy i dont want another cat but i think that only way from stoping cooping with the pain

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You are not crazy, It is just natural to go through duele phases when someone of our family dies, and she was your family.
You can open a thread in Crossing the Bridge, where you will find other people going through the same experience.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Its not crazy, its very natural. I myself keep on tearing when thinking on my late residents... I hadnt even the strengh to write up a homage in the Crossing the Bridge to the second one Vagis... I hope I will do it now during the weekend...

I think its a good help with "another cat". The trick to think is, not just another cat instead.
But another one in the name of the late one. So you adopt one whom its pity about, whom you do save. The thinking is; I couldnt help effectively my beloved pal. But I can at least balance it out by rescuing and saving another dear life, just by giving it a good home. A saved life is a saved life, here in homage to the precedessor as the extra touch...

Yah she was veary pretty yet she got cancer and is now gone before even her 10th birthday unreal i cant stop thinking of her and crying people starting think im crazy i dont want another cat but i think that only way from stoping cooping with the pain