What Kinda Cat Do I Resemble?

slykat12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi All. I decided to get another rescue kitten from a shelter that slated his whole family to be put down-they mistakenly deemed them feral-and he has been nothing but a joy. He is quite unusual looking and although I know he is of course a "Domestic Medium Haired" I can't help but wonder about his roots.

His body is white/cream and his ears brown. His tail and all 4 legs are striped brown and white and his face looks like he put his nose in a bowl of stripes. So he is not exactly "pointed". He has a M on the forehead and even solid white mittens on each leg, and brown spots in the cutest places. He has pale blue eyes. His fur is medium length and really thick and soft.

So yes he is a Mutt. I am thinking he sorta resembles a Tonkinese which is half Birmese and half Siamese. What do you think? Meet Langley.

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Langley is so handsome! I think he most closely resembles a Birman, in the blue lynx point, mitted pattern. Tonkinese are shorthaired cats, and they don’t come in lynx point.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

slykat12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
TY he was wearing his new bow tie. His sister and Mom are short haired his brother is long. lol Oh wow I just learned Burmese cats are diff from Birman. Sorry but yes indeed Langley looks Birman. 4 white paws, blue eyes, silky different fur. :)

Last edited: