What kind of litter do you use?

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by elizwithcat

It's not clampable though, right? Where does the pee go?
Ok it works like sawdust, it like absorbs it and breaks down. There's no chemicals or smell. It absorbs smell perfectly. What I do is give him one scoop of litter and change it everyday, so he has fresh everyday. You use a lot less then and it's not all nasty like if you left it for a few days. If he poos I just scoop that out. It's brilliant as there's no waste. You can even flush small amounts down the loo and if there's more you can throw it on the compost heap. Perfect for the environment.
. I can't recommend it enough

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is the amount I use every day:

This is what that amount looks like in the litter tray:

It just covers the bottom
Vet said this is they way she uses it with her own cats. Please excuse the filth on the walls and table LOL!! He scrapes the wall like that when he uses his tray!! Why? LOL

rosietoes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I really do you "yesterday's news"...I just shred up a few pages of the newspaper when I'm done with it and the cats like it just fine. I used to use real cat litter but my cats think it is a toy and just kick it (and the clumpies) all over the place and make a massive mess. Which means I have to vacuum, which means I start cackling like a maniac and chasing my cats with the hoover. I love them and would never hurt them...but it is too funny watching them fly around the room like possessed squirrels!!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiday Cats Multiple Scoop... love it, and you can't really smell Billy's... well, let's call it "stuff."