What Kind Of Kitten Do I Have?

Dymnd.jewls

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I got her from a humane Society, and was told she is just a long haired kitten. I would love to know what kind of breed she is! Anyone know?! Much appreciated!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She's so pretty! I would describe her as a silver classic tabby Domestic Longhair. She really is a gorgeous kitten. I definitely hope to see more pictures of her as she grows up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dymnd.jewls

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks! A bunch of people have mentioned they think she might be a mainecoon as well!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
We will see more with time, as she develops and grows up. If she is a good look alike to some established breed, for example Maine Coon. :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
We will see more with time, as she develops and grows up. If she is a good look alike to some established breed, for example Maine Coon. :)
Yes, it can be difficult to tell so early on.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! A bunch of people have mentioned they think she might be a mainecoon as well!
With longhaired cats especially, people always seem to want to assign a breed... however, the vast majority of longhaired cats are domestic longhairs without specific breed ancestry. Your kitten is gorgeous and special in her own right, she doesn't need a breed label to validate her beauty :)