What Kind Of Cat Is This?

amandacat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
this stray / feral cat has been hanging around my barn cat, it runs away the second any humans come anywhere near it. However, it is a beautiful cat and I've never seen one like it so I'm wondering if anyone here knows anything about what kind of cat it may be.
IMG_20180425_213935.jpg
IMG_20180425_213935.jpg

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lynx point is the color pattern. Which is means your classic Siamese coloration of darker at the extremities and lighter in the core (AKA pointed) with a tabby pattern. Looks fluffy enough to be a medium hair. All together lynx point domestic medium hair.

The point gene is actually fascinating as it is heat sensitive. If that guy lived indoors or in a warmer climate his coat would be lighter. With each winter his coat will get darker until he will look like just like a blue eyed tabby.

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
Lynx point! From my experience they are very sweet and docile cats, although if they are feral they may be afraid of you. If you want to help it you might try putting some food out somewhere that your cat can’t get to it. Maybe in a small warm shelter area. Poor thing must be freezing.