What just happened?

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am not pc expert and don't know what just happened, I can't log, like refusing me? What post I commented wrong? Please, forgive me if I offended anyone. I didn't mean too, maybe my replies were not good or hard to understand. I felt so bad hurting anyone, all my intentions are good and I never wanted to cause any problems mostly TCS that I enjoyed and  I respected you all. You can delete this if it's offended and I will go away.

Thank you...

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

I am not pc expert and don't know what just happened, I can't log, like refusing me? What post I commented wrong? Please, forgive me if I offended anyone. I didn't mean too, maybe my replies were not good or hard to understand. I felt so bad hurting anyone, all my intentions are good and I never wanted to cause any problems mostly TCS that I enjoyed and  I respected you all. You can delete this if it's offended and I will go away.

Thank you...
I hope you don't go away...I enjoy reading your posts.
  Your posts are pretty clear to me.

More than likely, the not being able to log-on is some sort of 'computer glitch'...because it happens to me...randomly at times.  Maybe our internet provider, or internet connection times-out.  Mine happens a lot during rain storms, so I figure it's my connection.

Sometimes, I have accidentally switched pages (my fault), and get random computer messages when trying to post, but luckily the written posts are usually saved under the 'Draft' section, of your individual profile.  Hope this helps.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you Catnap, no I am not going away lol it was a computer glitch or something. I was worried a bit, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, sometimes I joked with my postings (Macha's pic) I like to have some fun with caption pic and other pics and hope others won't feel offended.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We do occasionally have glitches in the system. Sometimes the site is weird because they are doing an upgrade. I've had issues before. If it happens again, don't panic. :) If there was an issue with your posts we would contact you via PM first before we took away your posting privileges. :)

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

@Macha 143 there is absolutely nothing wrong with any of your posts.. You're a great member.

As you say, it must have just been a 'glitch'.

Thank you Mani, I felt so much better!  :-)

(((Hugs)))

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We do occasionally have glitches in the system. Sometimes the site is weird because they are doing an upgrade. I've had issues before. If it happens again, don't panic.
If there was an issue with your posts we would contact you via PM first before we took away your posting privileges.
Thank you AbbysMom, yes...I panicked lol it happens to me for the first time! :-)

Now I know about the glitch thing  and would not panic anymore .

Hugs...