What is your favorite snack?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I lived on my own I never kept snacks in the house, cause I would eat them :lol3: Well now I live back at my parents' and there are snacks everywhere :bawling: and I eat them :lol3: anyway, if you could only have one snack item for the rest of your life, what would it?

I think I would choose fruit snacks, you know, those little fruit flavored gummy things. I :heart3: them! altho tortilla chips and salsa would be a really close second choics

Last edited:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I love popcorn, which is great because you can't just open a bag. You have to prepare it first (yes, it's only a couple of minutes in the microwave, but it's still "preparation") so it's less available. We have snacks in the house, but I try to make sure they're not anything I like in particular.

Back when we were in the US, my kids didn't like most of the local stuff. We had to look for Israeli snacks like Bissli. Fortunately, we could find them in most stores (try the kosher section).

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Cookies. I love those wafer cookies that Stop and Shop supplies. their brand. I can eat the entire bag in one sitting.

Oreos in milk. mm...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Crunchy Cheetos. I haven't had them in years! I cant be trusted aroun them. :lol3:

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! I have just discovered Milano Melts. *drools* I take 4 of them in my lunch bag. When I get 3/4 through the mail route, I dole them out to myself. I'm actually starving by then but those 4 cookies get me through the rough part.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sadly....I doubt there is a snack I do not like.  It's too hard to choose a favorite!  I could snack on fruit or I could snack on junk.  Or both.  Explains a lot to those of you on my FB page.  I generally dont buy much in the junk category for that reason.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cookies soaked in a bit of milk...I change snacks often as I will get the same one over and over then tire of it. But not so with cookies but has to be chips ahoy brand.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite snack is anything with ice cream or sherbert especially during the summer months.  A close second is chocolate.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Crackers like Wheat Thins or Triscuits, though I usually have them for breakfast or lunch rather than as a snack (I very rarely snack and am one of those people who can eat one or two potato chips or a tiny piece of chocolate).

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Malt-O-Meal Tootie Frooties (their brand of Froot Loops) right out of the bag. No milk. I buy the largest size they make and make it last a whole month.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chips and dip!!  But I try not to have them in the house as I have absolutely no will power.