What is your cat's superpower?

wafflesnomnom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Does your cat have the ridiculous ability to do something? Mine would be the superpower to track litter EVERYWHERE. Litter in the bed, in the sink, in the bath tub, on book cases, and even in the inside of my running shoes hidden away in a closet where he doesn't have access to. Waffles the SUPER TRACKER. What's yours? :)

kissthisangel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Does your cat have the ridiculous ability to do something? Mine would be the superpower to track litter EVERYWHERE. Litter in the bed, in the sink, in the bath tub, on book cases, and even in the inside of my running shoes hidden away in a closet where he doesn't have access to. Waffles the SUPER TRACKER. What's yours? :)
Toilet Roll Destruction. She can take a whole roll down to the cardboard and she doesn't really even have big teeth. We try to keep it out of her reach but now she has worked out she can get it off the holder, it snows paper every night.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Toilet Roll Destruction. She can take a whole roll down to the cardboard and she doesn't really even have big teeth. We try to keep it out of her reach but now she has worked out she can get it off the holder, it snows paper every night.
You can make toilet paper guards by cutting up 2 liter pop bottles so they wrap around the toilet paper roll.  I used to wake up to this every morning.  It stops the shredding and knocking the roll off. 

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Robin has laser eyes that can either vaporize objects or allow them to float into crevices, such as under my refrigerator. He also has the eerie ability to tilt all my paintings and pictures on my walls with his apparent magical powers. Now, if only he could use his superpowers to me the lottery numbers next time it hits a billion bucks, eh?

And of course there's the litter thing. Do cats secretly all work undercover for sweeper companies? [emoji]128568[/emoji]
Here's DooperKat:

Last edited: