What is your cats favourite toy?

jennielouises

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our sparks loves things that either 'fly' or creep along the floor like a snack or insect. So her favourite toy is either da bird or a ball of yarn that we drag along the floor. She is also quite keen on chasing a drinking straw!

But she has absolutely no interest in chasing a laser pen spot or anything that is like a mouse! We also have to move the objects really slowly why she hunts them, if we move them too fast then she gets bored!

kissthisangel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mojo's is easily Da Bird, although I'm often too slow and she will "kill" it and so we go through A LOT of refills. She will happily play with the cap off a beer bottle though so my floors are covered in tiny scratch marks, followed by her nail marks.

catiebc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
At the current moment, TK likes this crinkly mouse kickaroo toy I got him from after being at the vet. Usually whenever TK gets a new toy that becomes his new favourite. 

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Bud's current favorite is definitely Da Bird. For a while I didn't buy one because it just didn't seem any different than other wand toys, but after reading so many positive reviews I finally got one, and he loves it.

He also likes a little gray mouse that makes chirping noises and "rumbles" like a tactile feedback joystick. I attached the mouse to a string and tied to the end of a plastic tube, so basically a home made "wand" toy, and use it to simulate prey so Bud the inept hunter can feel like Bud The Mighty Hunter lol.

Seconded also on those Kong Kickeroos. Bud likes to do his "rabbit kicks" with those things.

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tesla loves to play fetch with anything soft/plush that he can get into his mouth. He has about 5 of these stuffed birds that we cut off of some wand toys, and he loves those! He is always carrying them around. And he is always bringing them to me wanting me to throw them to him.

tobilei

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine both love 2 shoelaces tied together and I have to run up and down the hallway dragging them behind me (the shoelaces, not the cats!) while they chase them. I've spent a small fortune on toys and this is pretty much the only successful one we own. They cost me about 38c each.