What Is Your Cats Favorite Toy?

Miss_Molly1995

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I adopted my Owen at 7 months he was a hyper little thing so I tried my best to get him all kinds of toys to keep him active. First I got him a huge cat tree, he mainly climbs up the sides like he’s a spider cat, then cane the smaller toys. He has a toy that looks like a fishing pole that is one of his faves. He also loves these little mouse type toys I got at target. I find it funny because he has a few of them that are all the same type of toy just different colors and he always goes back to the one that is all torn up. I even bought him a brand new one and he still goes back to the old one. It’s his favorite. My little Sofia is only 2 months barely so she loves everything from fingers, feet, toys, etc. she also loves interactive toys where she has to push the ball around. I don’t know the name of it. Anyway what are you cats favorite toys?

shadowkitty10

"Mom" of Many Kitties
Kitten
Purraise
Whiskers isn't very playful, but she does like any catnip themed toy!
My mainly outdoor cats-Pink Nose, Black Nose, Sonny, and Tigger--just prefer to use the little huts I've set up with toys on them or anything out in nature.
My mainly indoor cat, who is very scared to go out, is named Cher and likes this old rope to be dragged around.
My indoor-outdoor cats--Miss Stache, Greyson, and Pumpkin--enjoy a mix of indoor and outdoor toys.
Owen and Sofia sound sweet!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Miss_Molly1995

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat's favorite toy is my poor, destroyed hands. :bawling2:
My kitty who is 2 months loves my hands and feet... she is teething so she loves to bite. I tried buying her cat teething toys but nope she still prefers my hands or feet or anything covered with skin. She even chews on my arms sometimes.

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
My kitty who is 2 months loves my hands and feet... she is teething so she loves to bite. I tried buying her cat teething toys but nope she still prefers my hands or feet or anything covered with skin. She even chews on my arms sometimes.
Fun times!

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Curtains , shoes , furniture ... They seem to like odd things . A paper lettuce tie dropped on the floor ; a roll of toilet paper !! ; an empty cardboard box ; a dish towel . Cat toys they are not interested in . I guess my cats are too creative for all the boring stuff I buy for them . :confused2:

adventuregirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oscar will sometimes humor us and bat at various toys. He gets bored rather quickly. However if I get out my knitting he goes absolutely bonkers! He will sit on my lap and “help” me for hours!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Miss_Molly1995

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
~ Curtains , shoes , furniture ... They seem to like odd things . A paper lettuce tie dropped on the floor ; a roll of toilet paper !! ; an empty cardboard box ; a dish towel . Cat toys they are not interested in . I guess my cats are too creative for all the boring stuff I buy for them . :confused2:
Owen my oldest cat has a big interest in blinds... I have to keep all the ones in the house open all the time or he plays with them. That and he loves to either sit at the window and stare outside or play with the blinds string. It got so bad I had to figure out a way to put the string away. I found an empty bottle and put the string in there and closes the lid. It looks really silly... but I’d rather it look silly then have to buy a whole new set of blinds. Cats are something else. Never boring that’s for sure:)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Owen my oldest cat has a big interest in blinds... I have to keep all the ones in the house open all the time or he plays with them. That and he loves to either sit at the window and stare outside or play with the blinds string. It got so bad I had to figure out a way to put the string away. I found an empty bottle and put the string in there and closes the lid. It looks really silly... but I’d rather it look silly then have to buy a whole new set of blinds. Cats are something else. Never boring that’s for sure:)
I wind the blinds strings up then use spring clothespins or office binder clips to hold them very high so Gypsy won't get them.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer:Try to redirect her when she attacks skin and Don't :nono: let her chew on you or when she is an adult you will really have a problem. :disappointed: If she won't redirect, just stop playing and move away, get her use to Not biting you.:) Both your fur babies are beautiful.:hearthrob::hearthrob::redheartpump::redheartpump::goldstar: