What Is The Coat-Type For My Cat Tyler

jdwns12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have an orange and white kitty who is 15 to 16 years old. He is orange and white. I've had him for about 12 years. Curious to know what you say about his coat-type. My beautiful big boy is named Tyler. He was already big When I got him

Last edited by a moderator:

coniferously

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

coniferously

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, and Tyler is a domestic shorthair, bicolour, red and white with a mackerel tabby pattern, or so that's what I think. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

jdwns12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Coniferously,
I love your pictures of your 2 kitties, Jupiter and Apollo.  They look so much like my Tyler and Sophie. Practically identical.  What gorgeous kitties!  Thank you for sharing those pictures of your beauties.  They look like they are buddy-buddy.  Thank you for letting me know the coat-type of Tyler too!   It is much appreciated!  I thought tabbies were always striped, but I guess they could have patches too!   Thank you so much for your input!  Love your kitty pictures!   That made me laugh and the fact that they look so much like my two I had to do a second take thinking these are my kitties.  Sophie sadly is deceased now, so I got another kitty seven months ago, a grey one named Gracie, so Tyler will have a new friend.  It's taken a while, but they are finally becoming close friends.

Jill

Last edited:

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, and Tyler is a domestic shorthair, bicolour, red and white with a mackerel tabby pattern, or so that's what I think. Maybe someone else will chime in.
Red and White Bicolor is his color ^^ despite seeing his tabby pattern clearly, he is actually a non tabby cat. How special is that? ;)

coniferously

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Coniferously,
I love your pictures of your 2 kitties, Jupiter and Apollo.  They look so much like my Tyler and Sophie. Practically identical.  What gorgeous kitties!  Thank you for sharing those pictures of your beauties.  They look like they are buddy-buddy.  Thank you for letting me know the coat-type of Tyler too!   It is much appreciated!  I thought tabbies were always striped, but I guess they could have patches too!   Thank you so much for your input!  Love your kitty pictures!   That made me laugh and the fact that they look so much like my two I had to do a second take thinking these are my kitties.  Sophie sadly is deceased now, so I got another kitty seven months ago, a grey one named Gracie, so Tyler will have a new friend.  It's taken a while, but they are finally becoming close friends.

Jill
Thank you very much! They are about seven months old and litter mates. They practically do everything together. In fact, we found them outside wandering around together and sick. They're all better now though! Your kitties are beautiful too, even if Sophie is deceased. She's playing in the rainbow bridge with my sweet Athena who passed away about a week and a half ago. The pain never really goes away, and I accept that. Just know that one day we will all be reunited with our beloved babies

Last edited:

jdwns12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Biancavd, Thank you for your input that Tyler is a red and white bicolor cat and that he is a non tabby cat. Yes, he is very special kitty. He loves to be held and is a big love muffin!

jdwns12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Coniferously, I wondered if Apollo and Jupiter were littermates since they do everything together. You're a wonderful Mommy to your Special kitties. I'm so sorry to learn about your sweet cat, Athena, who passed away a week and a half ago! I'm sure you have many fond memories of your sweet cat, Athena, and she is probably playing right now with my Sophie and along with many of the other cats that we've had and loved. My sincere condolences on the loss of your kitty recently, and no other cat can replace them that's for sure, but Apollo and Jupiter will bring you many years of joy since they are so young and full of energy.

jdwns12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gracie and Tyler. I originally named my dilute- torbie, Emma, but change her name to Gracie. Tyler is my red and white bi-colored cat.

Last edited by a moderator: