What Is She?

Kitties4mykiddies24

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
D0F3ED73-8BD3-404B-A5BE-FF4329C3B78C.jpeg
23988D7C-F9BD-40E9-BD3A-05125B248BDC.jpeg
Hi, I’m new here. I originally joined this website because I’m not sure if my cat is pregnant. Anyway, I also started to ask my self what type of cat is my kitty? The reason I don’t know is because I originally got my kitties off of craigslist 2 years ago when they were 9 weeks old for my son who has autism. I was informed by my sons pediatrician that getting him a pet would greatly help my son with interacting with his surroundings. Anyway, can someone please help me? From the picture what type of cat do u think she is?

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: Welcome to TCS! My, what a beautiful calico cat :loveeyes: I would call her a Domestic Shorthair. She does strongly resemble my daughter's mama cat Kelly whom we adopted pregnant and she gave birth 3 days before her spay/abort appointment. My daughter is intellectually and physically disabled & I know full well the value of cats for her - we have at least one dog, too, but cats seem more dialed-in to her moods, feelings and physical health.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitties4mykiddies24

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:welcomesign: Welcome to TCS! My, what a beautiful calico cat :loveeyes: I would call her a Domestic Shorthair. She does strongly resemble my daughter's mama cat Kelly whom we adopted pregnant and she gave birth 3 days before her spay/abort appointment. My daughter is intellectually and physically disabled & I know full well the value of cats for her - we have at least one dog, too, but cats seem more dialed-in to her moods, feelings and physical health.
Thank you so much for replying. Also thank you for the answer. My name is Renisha but everyone calls me Renee.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitties4mykiddies24

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is a domestic shorthair calico. What does her sibling look like? How did she get pregnant?
She got out the house and was gone for a couple days. I thought we had lost her but two days later my husband saw her hiding under his car and called her and picked her up and brought her back in the house. Its summer so I was allowing my 6 and 4 year old use the back door to go play in the backyard. That’s how she got out, but she been getting out a lot because the babies go back and forth to the backyard. We tried taking precautions but as soon as the door cracks open she bolts right out and it’s too late to stop her.