What does she look like?

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey I got a new kitten last night. I was told she was 6-7 weeks old but from weight and teeth I put her in the three to four week range. I know she is pointed but don't know how to describe her. She has the classic M marking and blue eyes which may change with time, I don't know. Her ears and tail are a chocolate color and her face has more of a cream color and the strips are more spotted. She also has white boots it looks like. The pictures don't do her justice. I already know she isn't pure breed. But the look is amazing. We are calling her Sassy. 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, she is pretty young, 4-5 weeks.  I hope you manage OK with raising her!  Be very mummy to her, she needs it.   

Point, yes,

having white: and white, or possibly mitted.

Tabby: is called for lynx point when points.  But some associations do use the label tabby and point.

eyes will remain blue of course, but the nuance may change some, because at this moment she has baby blue, its not yet point blue.

The exact color of the points and tabby pattern we will perhaps wait with some, till she has matured a little, and the colors will be easier visible.  for me her colors looks as blue on the pics, but you being there must decide.

Little sweetie!