What does she look like?

elise1030

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know she's probably just an average domestic cat. I rescued her from a shelter and her mum was there with her. The mum was a tortie with long silky hair and big round orange eyes but she definitely wasn't a persian type cat. She also had a single coat that was so silky her fur parted down her spine. I wish I could have taken both of these girls home but I wasn't allowed.

Anyway, the single coat with fur so fine and silky makes me wonder if they may have had angora line somewhere in their ancestry? What do you think?

bluebird gal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't even guess what lines she may have come from (although many here can expertly chime in) but I just wanted to say thank you for rescuing her.  She is just beautiful!

mrsfpmister

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh funny! She looks like my Mister! Does she also have fur in her toes and is a "large" bred cat?
Someone on here told me the coat pattern is red mackerel tabby, if that helps [emoji]128556[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elise1030

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No, she's quite dainty, not a large breed at all. Her back legs are longer than her front legs. And yep, she has long tuffs of fur in between her toes!

mrsfpmister

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How funny with her back legs! Well she is beautiful, and I had never seen cats with furry toes before mine [emoji]128514[/emoji] maybe it's a long hair thing...