What Does Morris Look Like?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't help you with his breed. Just popping in to say this kitten is adorable. He is a lucky little cat to have you take him home and love him. :nod:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I can't help you with his breed. Just popping in to say this kitten is adorable. He is a lucky little cat to have you take him home and love him.
Agree!   And my try to find some breed comparison?  Probably a natural cousin to Maine Coon, like quite many others.  The natural population from which the Maine Coon were pure breed from.  Where the breeders choose the biggest ones...

This natural population is still out here...   :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mozzarella

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I can't help you with his breed. Just popping in to say this kitten is adorable. He is a lucky little cat to have you take him home and love him. :nod:
Thank you:).

Agree!   And my try to find some breed comparison?  Probably a natural cousin to Maine Coon, like quite many others.  The natural population from which the Maine Coon were pure breed from.  Where the breeders choose the biggest ones...
This natural population is still out here...   :)
That's what I thought. Thanks!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I commented on him in another thread. He is SO CUTE!!!   He looks a lot like my Angel.  I bet that's what my baby looked like when he was a kitten. (He came to me when he was 5 yrs. old).

I think he is probably just a medium haired orange & white tabby as well. 
   "Such a cute little punk'n!!"  
 I would be smothering him in kisses!!!!"