What does he look like?

demitiafrori

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We've had our cat Marshmallow for quite a long time, about 9 or 10 years now, but we still just can't seem to figure out what he looks like. He is EXTREMLY stand offish, but recently he has become a bit more interactive with the family and I was able to get some pictures of him wandering around in my /messy/ closet. What do you guys think? I have a closeup to show his paws and a fullbody one.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He is very beautiful.   You dont write he is a point, nor a "siamese-mix" -  so I wonder, do you know he is a point?   The exact color of the point I   DONT dare to say, its dark, but not seal (black).  Mink perhaps...Perhaps even blue (ie diluted black)  He has the tabby M on his forehead, so he is tabby - domestic mediumhaired Lynx (mink?) point with white.

Is he a look alike to some established breed?  Perhaps the Neva Masquerade in their summer fur...

ps. Edited some.   :)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

demitiafrori

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is very beautiful.   You dont write he is a point, nor a "siamese-mix" -  so I wonder, do you know he is a point?   The exact color of the point I   DONT dare to say, its dark, but not seal (black).  Mink perhaps...Perhaps even blue (ie diluted black)  He has the tabby M on his forehead, so he is tabby - domestic mediumhaired Lynx (mink?) point with white.

Is he a look alike to some established breed?  Perhaps the Neva Masquerade in their summer fur...

ps. Edited some.   :)
To be honest his wherabouts are a mystery to me! We adopted him from our grandmother who never thought to mention his background, and now shes gone on longer in years and just can't remember. I've given up on trying to figure out if he is exactly something, and I'm fishing for look alikes now.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
To be honest his wherabouts are a mystery to me! We adopted him from our grandmother who never thought to mention his background, and now shes gone on longer in years and just can't remember. I've given up on trying to figure out if he is exactly something, and I'm fishing for look alikes now.
If you are fairly sure you heard he WAS something, but cant remember what, its more probable he is of some common breed - birman or ragdoll are to choose from..   and got sold as pet quality, as he is a little untypical for both of them.

Very nice and handsome as pet, a family member, but he wouldnt never make any carrier in a show, even if he HAD all the certificates necessary.  Not in the classes for purebreeds.  

But in the Household Pet Class he could make a grand carrier, if he likes to be seen and shown.   :)