What do you wear to bed?

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

All I have on at night are my socks and my sweet Sierra. I just can't get comfortable with any sort of clothing.
Same with me Stephanie - apart from your sweet Sierra of course
. I don't wear my socks in the summer - only the winter when my feet are like ice blocks. When nightwear is appropriate pjs with short style bottoms or shortie nighties. Anything full length trips me up

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If it's especially hot, I won't wear my socks, but most of the time if I don't, my feet get cold. Although I don't sleep in them, I adore pj's to wear around in the evening and probably spend more on them than any of my regular clothes. My favorites are the Victoria's Secret Signature Collection 3 piece sets, sleepshirts, and boxer sets.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been told I give off a lot of body heat at night, but often, I am personally cold. Depending on the season, I wear a big t and either flannel long bottoms or boxer shorts.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Just put on more covers!

When it's really cold I may have to wear more, but normally I wear boxers, or jams (light flannel pants), or go commando.
Ohh Boxers

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I live where it's warm year round so I prefer little shorts and a tank top style pair of pjs. I also like them loose and brightly colored. But since I've been breast feeding I usually end up in the buff because it makes things easier and faster. LOL! Oh, and it's GOT to be cotton knit.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep naked. I can't sleep with any clothing on at all. But sometimes I get a bit freaked out because I used to sleepwalk, and now I live alone in an apartment building so I don't know if I still do.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TTMom

Keep an eye on your neighbors and how they react to you. You'll figure out if you do or don't! LOL!!!!!
Maybe that's why the men in the building are so nice to me?
Only kidding.