What do you think she is?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggiekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted to post updated photos of Maggie here as I thought it would be a lot of fun to show others progression in color and what the end result will be for her.

20170411_091429.jpg

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like Sishya, Maggie is growing more Snowshoe-y every day. She'll be stunning when she reaches adulthood. Evil, of course, but positively stunning.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I remember when I first posted to this thread... I wrote "there could have been some Snowshoe influence somewhere." Now I'm sure of it! Maggie is growing up to be a beautiful young Snowshoe!

maggiekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Evil? Yes! She eats souls as snacrifices. Lol!
She is actually super sweet and extremely inquisitive, as I am sure most kittens are. VERY persistent little peanut as well. She will sit there and figure out how to move blockades I had set up when she was weeks younger to keep her out from behind our washer and dryer. (That's a fail now) luckily she had her exploration and doesn't bother going behind it now.
Her newest thing is the fireplace (it is gas and doesn't work at the moment nor do we live where it gets overly cold out so we don't ever use it anyways for it to be a worry.) there is a glass panal cover over it but a small slit at the bottom where she can stick her paw in to claw out small pebbles. We call them kitty legos because she will dig them out and leave them for us to step on. I think it's the fun of getting them... she doesn't fuss with them once they're on the ground, and as stated above... blockades do NOT work with her. Baby gates she has mastered how to somehow get up and over. Wood beams placed to block she will unwedge them right out of the hole, move her she goes right back. I have fought with her for over 30 minutes once with the side of the fridge! She dug out the wood plank but she cant fit between the slit so all that work for nothing.
Also.. The chinchilla has a small gate around her cage but now that is equally as worthless as she can get over it and sit there fantasizing over how she can get her claws on the giant prey item I have conveniently placed in the house just for her...
20170413_101514.jpg

20170413_101301.jpg
20170413_095008.jpg

She is also still a bit skinny, you can't see it through the fur. You'd have to put your hands on her or be close up like I was on her rump.
She has her first official vet visit saturday where she's getting wormed, vaccinated, Microchipped and FIV/FeLV tested.

Here are a few more of my chaos kitty.
received_1324780884236320.jpeg

Kitty legos
received_1325706077477134.jpeg

When I first found the baby peanut.

A bit older. This was the first time she started actually playing.
received_1300667779980964.jpeg

20170413_095306.jpg

And it is a pain in the rear to get her to sit still long enough to show off her eye color so I simply sacrifice my hand for a second for nips and kisses.
20170413_111130.jpg

I'll continue to post color change here as she grows. :)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evil? Yes! She eats souls as snacrifices. Lol!
She is actually super sweet and extremely inquisitive, as I am sure most kittens are. VERY persistent little peanut as well. She will sit there and figure out how to move blockades I had set up when she was weeks younger to keep her out from behind our washer and dryer. (That's a fail now) luckily she had her exploration and doesn't bother going behind it now.
Her newest thing is the fireplace (it is gas and doesn't work at the moment nor do we live where it gets overly cold out so we don't ever use it anyways for it to be a worry.) there is a glass panal cover over it but a small slit at the bottom where she can stick her paw in to claw out small pebbles. We call them kitty legos because she will dig them out and leave them for us to step on. I think it's the fun of getting them... she doesn't fuss with them once they're on the ground, and as stated above... blockades do NOT work with her. Baby gates she has mastered how to somehow get up and over. Wood beams placed to block she will unwedge them right out of the hole, move her she goes right back. I have fought with her for over 30 minutes once with the side of the fridge! She dug out the wood plank but she cant fit between the slit so all that work for nothing.
Oh yes - when they're tiny, they're all sugar and honey. They're incredibly intelligent, doggedly persistent, and as they get older... well, here's the truth about Snowshoes:

hornz.gif

maggiekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We lovingly joke about her being evil. Lol!!
I should probably read up on the breed so I have an idea of what to expect or could expect from a mix with possible snowshoe.

Attachments