What do you always have the urge to buy more of?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Shoes. I have more pairs than I need but am always looking for a little more comfortable shoe And when I think I have found one I will sometimes buy two pair.

Last edited:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Orchids with lots of big blooms. They haven't had any nice ones in the Supermarket for quite some time. I was there early this morning and they had several, I guess because Mother's day is close. I looked at the price and they have gone up since they last had really pretty ones. I left them all in the store.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Books, but not obsessively so…tea, and flower seeds…like giving more than getting, so depends on person.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Books

Athletic wear. As a ballet/dance teacher I wear them a lot, but I already literally have a whole bin full! Yet I enjoy buying more :lol: even though I don't really need to.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything that I use that is on sale for a great price. Today for example, the exact type of feminine hygiene products I use were in a bin for 50% off...I bought 8 boxes...and really wanted to buy more but it seemed excessive. Thankfully it was a woman checking me out...she understood my giant purchase of "girl stuff". LOL! The laundry detergent was on sale for $3.99, regular price is $9.99...I bought 6 bottles....but wanted to get more...

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot about school supplies. Its
so hard to resist pretty pens, pencils, notebooks and folders! And binders! :cloud9:
Me too, especially pens and notebooks. Whenever I go to a doctor's office or a business that has pens sitting out l will
help myself to some. When I go to a dollar store an office supply store the first thing I do is head for the school supplies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Me too, especially pens and notebooks. Whenever I go to a doctor's office or a business that has pens sitting out l will
help myself to some. When I go to a dollar store an office supply store the first thing I do is head for the school supplies.
I used to work in a medical office and the pharmacy reps were always giving out pens! Most wrote so nice too. We had so many I kept a baggie of them when i left the job! :lol: