What country?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tricky question for anyone born in the UK. I was born in England and visited Scotland, Wales and Ireland before I was ten, but I didn't need a passport for any of those places. First place where I actually needed a passport was Spain when I was 11 or so.
We used to not need a passport for Canada, too. First country I needed a passport for was England at the age of 15 (my family did England, France, Switzerland and Germany in that trip, but England was first).

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Canada, Niagara Falls, in the 1960s.

Oh, what a spectacle that was. We went to the Canadian side for the better view of the Horseshoe Falls. I still remember the constant rumble rumble rumble, which you could hear even when you couldn't see the falls.

Canada was just like here, drove on the right side of the street, though they had the maple leaf instead of the stars and stripes.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Ireland. I first went there when I was five and when the plane landed surrounded by gorgeous green fields at Shannon Airport, I thought I was in a magically place. I have visited numberous times afterwards. Always has a good time there. Hope to go back one day.🇨🇮☘❤
Ireland is in my bucket list. Beautiful country!