What colour is my kitten?

kayla9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
wow, she's beautiful! i've never seen a tabby that color but i think she is one, could you take a pic of her face close up and front on? all tabbies have a distinctive M shape on their forehead.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zoe&snowy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
wow, she's beautiful! i've never seen a tabby that color but i think she is one, could you take a pic of her face close up and front on? all tabbies have a distinctive M shape on their forehead.
I’ve got this one when she was a little bit younger , her mum was charcoal brown- dark chocolate with a bit different pattern

Attachments

MistyMorening

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think it's a Grey Tabby cat, but I'm not really sure how to describe it—maybe dark gray striped with white? idk, that may be too long... does this at least help a little?

kayla9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I’ve got this one when she was a little bit younger , her mum was charcoal brown- dark chocolate with a bit different pattern
i would probably describe her as a classic patterned silver tabby of a darker variation, she does have some hints of that really light gray

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Black smoke tabby, I think. Black smoke can look kind of brownish but I don't think she's actually brown.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zoe&snowy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Black smoke tabby, I think. Black smoke can look kind of brownish but I don't think she's actually brown.
I was thinking about black smoke tabby as well but she haven’t got light undercoat just lighter tabby marks. But of course it may develop more lighter undercoat as she is only a kitten. As she growing her markings getting more noticeable, especially on the belly and sides. And I’ve started notice also two long trips on top of her back, going from head to tail.