What color/breed of cat is your favorite?

mimosa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love semilonghaired cats, especially pointed ones. Seal and redpoint are my faves. I also like red a lot, ruddy (blacktabby ticked) Somali's and blacktabby/white. I've started to appreciate calico's, both blacktortie/white and bluecreamtortie/white.

My favorite breeds are the Sacred Birman (pure beauty), the Somali (beautiful and the best character) and the Siberian Forest cat/Neva Masquerade.

I also kinda like dollfaced Persians (colours mentioned above + shadeds, chinchillas) Snow Bengals and blacksilver Somali's, and semilonghaired all white or black cats. (that probably makes just about 12 colours I like a lot
)

I would like to breed cats in the future (finish university first), I have never owned a Sibby but I would like to breed Siberians/Neva masquerades because they have it all; points, solids and tabbies with a nice robust type (probably wouldn't want to breed Birmans, all the issues with gloves/laces would drive me nuts
). I love to spend time drawing up crossing tables with different factors; pointed/non pointed, tabby/solid, red/black(and tortie), white spotting. I'm good friends with a Somali breeder and my best friend would also like to breed Somali's, so I might get a Somali queen from one of them, raise a litter, give them a female back and keep my queen as a pet (my boyfriend insist there should always be Somali's in the house). My dreams are filled with cats.

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love all kitties, but I'm particularly partial to black and white kitties, for some reason.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favourite breeds are Abyssinians and Somalis - one day I intend to have a house full of them (I have a red somali at the moment). I also love moggies. I don't really have a preference for colour (love them all) but the 'natural' brownish colour (and ticked coat) of Abys and Somalis is one of the reasons I love them so much.

lunachick

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love blue cats so Russian Blues, Chartreux and Korats are all very beautiful to me. But Maine Coons are also a great breed.

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Orange tabbies!!!!! I love orange tabbies! They usually have a very intellegent, but kitten like attitude! And since I have the opportunity I will post a pic of my two orange tabbies(mixes of course)

For anyone that doesn't know, The kitty with more white is Root and the full orange tabby is Tubee.

Manda

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a certain favorite breed, but I'm partial to calico and black kits.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As far as color's go I love grey or grey/white cats. All of mine have been that coloring...As far as breeds I like Russian Blue's and Ragdolls.

However, I generally just like cats and am not above loving whatever you put in front of me.

ddcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Gee, this is one of those questions that you can ask a million people and get a million different answers!

I LOVE strays because they have PERSONALITY.

As far a color goes, I like:

tiger-striped
orange tabby
all white
black and white
calico
torti

ETA: I want to add ALL BLACK to color, I have changed my mind since joining TCS. I now like all black cats!

OOPS, I was supposed to pick only one color, SORRY, I CAN'T!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow - I can't just pick one so....................

Favorite Breed: (in no particular order
)

Ocicat, Cornish Rex, Oriental SH

Favoriate Colors (no order)

Red Tabbies/White, Calico, Chocolate, Silver

katzyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hahaha, GoldenKitty and I have some similar tastes!

I love Ocicats, Egyptian Maus, Cornish Rex, Siamese, Tonkinese, Somalis, and...American Shorthairs. <3

I love smoke Maus, chocolate-, lavender-, and cinnimon-spotted Ocis, champange-mink Tonks, lilac-point Meezers, and ruddy Somalis. =3

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
White odd-eyed Turkish Angoras like my little Isabella.
They are soo gorgeous and elegant.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My favorite color is black kitties. Pure black with shiney coats. Favorite breed is Oriental Shorthairs. I love em and having these OS mixes as fosters is killing me. I really want to adopt Jersey but I know I shouldnt because he will be adopted in a heart beat.

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i love all kitties and don't really have a fav
.... Indie is looking at me all offended so ill have to amend that
... Tuxedo and black kitties, he still looks hurt - treaty time i think