what color babies?

amber lumbra

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was given a rescue kitten, blue Siamese female, I also took in a dark black feral male with very white undercoat, he also has dark grey swirls in his coat with white under those hairs as well. I had an apt. to have them both fixed but they snuck behind my back and well she is due 1/5/17-1/8/17, he has orange eyes and she has pale blue... my female's mum was solid grey as were all the other babies... her father was a housecat, blue siamese.....m boy cat, the "smoke" has a couple of grey tigers as siblings, but do not know what his parents looked like.. what can I expect to get for the babies coats? 

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some will be black, some blue (if he carries the dilute gene), half will be pointed. I'll guess mostly black and seal point, since we don't know what he carries. It sounds like he might be tabby so some of the kittens may be tabby too. I'm not sure about the genetics of the smoke coloring. The points will have blue eyes, the non-points won't.

Have you had the father cat neutered yet? If not, keep him away from the mama cat after the babies are born. Females can get pregnant again right after giving birth. Also, sperm can hide in the tubes for a while after neutering, so even after he's neutered you need to keep him away from fertile females for a couple of weeks at least.