What color are my sweet kittens eyes?

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are gorgeous eyes. I'm not sure what colour exactly. Mostly Blue/grey with green in there too. They are lovely and I'm thinking maybe they change in the light. She's a sweetheart

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is a point, no? So its some variation of blue... Its not always clear cut blue. Esp some ragdolls are known for having aqvamarine eyes, ie bluegreeen eyes.
So it may vary somewhat... Take perhaps a scale of nuances, and compare.... :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mkateb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is a point, no? So its some variation of blue... Its not always clear cut blue. Esp some ragdolls are known for having aqvamarine eyes, ie bluegreeen eyes.
So it may vary somewhat... Take perhaps a scale of nuances, and compare.... :)
She is a blue golden persian. Also supposed to have blue or green eyes. I just can't seem to decide if it's blue or green. Lol.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
How old is she? Eye color usually changes over the first few months to year of life. I had an abyssinian whose eye color changed gradually and didn't really settle until he was 6 or 7 years (not months) old.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mkateb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How old is she? Eye color usually changes over the first few months to year of life. I had an abyssinian whose eye color changed gradually and didn't really settle until he was 6 or 7 years (not months) old.
Wow! That's a long time for eye development. Elsie is almost 5 months, so maybe they will settle into something more easily described.