what color are her eyes?

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Tigger in the same spot at the same moment on two different camera settings.

What color would you say her eyes were?

spotz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Neither one seems 100% accurate, however the second picture is the closer one, so I voted green. But I would suspect that the eyes are actually not nearly as green.

Spotz

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorie D.

I voted gold because that's what color Tigger's eyes are in her pic in your signature.
Hey. I voted green before I read the posts.
Lorie D. has a good point!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I went with the gold color because my cat Faline's eyes are gold, but when the light of the camera and sourrounding light hits her eyes in a certain way, green-blue illuminates in the eye. But most of the time normally, they stay yellow-gold.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks guys for voting. I think her eyes are usually gold but when I take pictures, sometimes they turn green and I don't know why. Different lighting I guess.

Anne, your Faline's eyes sound dreamy. Do you have any pictures of this? It's easy with a digital. I just keep taking pics of every setting. On these pics I used the flower (Super close-up) setting and shifted through all the different flash settings.

catfur

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I voted gold. Look at the color of the floor in the pictures, in the one where her eyes are greenish (slate gray green) you can see that the yellow tones are washed out of the floor. BTW, that is one relaxed cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe Catfur, you wouldn't know it to see her. She's usually very strung out when the boys are around but they are all SO used to the camera that they don't even blink. Especially Tigger. She just turned 11.